Public education on issues of child abuse is one way The Children’s Place attempts to combat child abuse.
– If you would like us to visit your group, venue, etc. to spread awareness of child abuse, please send a message through our Contact Us page.
– If you would like to visit one of our functions or events, please visit our Register For Events page for more information.
Examples of our community education work in the past year include:
- Our annual benefit luncheon
- Various articles and press releases
- Distribution of blue ribbons around the community and at schools during awareness month
- Attended several events:
- Head Start Parents
- Chapel in the Pines
- Leeds Moody Caravan
- Honda Awareness Fair
- Moody Kiwanis
- Safe Sanctuaries
- Health Fair
- Rotary Club
- Beauty Pageant
- Women’s Missionary Union